Citi Double Cash
A good card for cash back on general spending (2% cash back -- 1% on purchases, plus another 1% when you pay in full), with no annual fee, but also with no signup bonus.
Rewards & Perks
- 2% cash back on every purchase. (1% when you buy, plus an additional 1% when you pay your credit card statement.)
- Special access to events (via Citi Entertainment): Get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including presale tickets and exclusive experiences for concerts, sporting events, dining experiences, and more.
- Identity theft resolution services: Access to identity theft services, if you feel you're a victim of identity theft. Assistance with identifying compromised accounts, filing police reports, and taking steps to get your good name and good credit back.
- Emergency cash disbursement and card replacement: Cardholders can get an emergency cash advance disbursed or a card replaced within one business day, or in some cases, within 24 hours, after approval.
- Fraud protection: Your card transactions will be monitored for possible signs of fraudulent activity. (Depending on the credit card and issuer, this may also include a $0 liability guarantee for fraudulent transactions.)
Rates & Fees
- No annual fee.
- APR on purchases: 13.99-23.99%.
- APR on balance transfers: 13.99-23.99%. (0% for the first 18 months on balance transfers that are completed within the first 4 months.)
- Foreign transaction fee: 3%.
Cash back bonus is not available if you have had Citi® Double Cash card opened or closed in the past 24 months.
Up to 29.99%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.c This APR may be applied to your account if you: (1) Make a late payment or (2) Make a payment that is returned. How Long Will the Penalty APR Apply? If your APRs are increased for either of these reasons, the Penalty APR may apply indefinitely.
✔ Cash back
✔ Overall favorites