Chase Ink Business Unlimited
A business card with no annual fee, 1.5% cash back on all purchases, and a $750 signup bonus.
Rewards & Perks
- $750 signup bonus after you spend $7,500 within the first 3 months.
- 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- Car rental loss and damage insurance: Provides you reimbursement for damage due to collision or theft. Coverage is supplemental to and in excess of other insurance. You must decline the collision/loss damage waiver offered by the auto rental agency.
- Roadside dispatch: 24-hour, toll-free referral dispatch for emergency roadside assistance services like towing, changing a flat tire, boosting a battery, fuel delivery, and more.
- Travel and emergency assistance services: Lets you get help coordinating medical, legal, and travel services when you are traveling. The cost of any goods or services is your responsibility.
- Extended warranty for warranties of 3 years or less: Extends the time period of the U.S. manufacturer's warranty (by an additional 1+ years) for eligible items that would otherwise have warranties of 3 years or less. (Refer to the offer details on the credit card issuer's website for details about dollar limits and exclusions.)
- Free employee cards (with rewards on employee spending): Add employee cards at no additional cost, and earn all the rewards from their purchases.
- Purchase protection (120 days): Coverage for eligible items you buy with your card if they are lost or stolen within 120 days of your purchase.
- Account alerts: Stay on top of your balances and due dates by setting customer email or text alerts.
- $750 signup bonus (after you spend $7,500 within the first 3 months)
Rates & Fees
- No annual fee.
- APR on purchases: 13.24-19.24% (0% for the first year).
- APR on balance transfers: 13.24-19.24%.
- Foreign transaction fee: 3%.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The Default APR may be applicable to your Account if you: - Fail to make any Minimum Payment by the date and time due (late payment); - Or: Make a payment to us that is returned unpaid. How Long Will the Default APR Apply: If an APR is increased for any of these reasons, the Default APR may apply indefinitely to all outstanding balances and future transactions on your Account.