Citi Costco Anywhere Visa Card
A great no annual fee cash back card for people who are Costco members and spend a lot on gas (4% cash back), restaurants (3%), travel (3%), and Costco (2%) purchases.
Rewards & Perks
- 4% cash back on gas (including gas at Costco), for the first $7,000 spent per year.
- 3% cash back on restaurants and travel.
- 2% cash back on other Costco purchases (in-store and/or at costco.com).
- 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Special access to events (via Citi Entertainment): Get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including presale tickets and exclusive experiences for concerts, sporting events, dining experiences, and more.
- Extended warranty for warranties of 5 years or less: Extends the time period of the U.S. manufacturer's warranty (by an additional 1+ years) for eligible items that would otherwise have warranties of 5 years or less. (Refer to the offer details on the credit card issuer's website for details about dollar limits and exclusions.)
- Purchase protection (120 days): Coverage for eligible items you buy with your card if they are lost or stolen within 120 days of your purchase.
Rates & Fees
- No annual fee (but you still need to pay for your Costco membership).
- APR on purchases and balance transfers: 15.24%.
- No foreign transaction fees.
Up to 29.99%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. This APR may be applied to your account if you: (1) Make a late payment or (2) Make a payment that is returned. How Long Will the Penalty APR Apply? If your APRs are increased for either of these reasons, the Penalty APR may apply indefinitely.
✔ Cash back