Capital One Secured Mastercard
A very basic card with no annual fee (but also no rewards) for people with bad or limited credit.
Your total savings: $0 over the next 5 yearsView reward details
Rewards & Perks
- This credit card has no notable rewards.
- Free credit score: Free online access to your VantageScore credit score.
- Freeze or unfreeze your credit card at anytime: Switch your credit card off or on at anytime. By switching it off, you'll stop any new purchases, cash advances, or balance transfers on your account. This would be in effect until you decide to switch your credit card back on.
- Fraud protection: Your card transactions will be monitored for possible signs of fraudulent activity. (Depending on the credit card and issuer, this may also include a $0 liability guarantee for fraudulent transactions.)
- Account alerts: Stay on top of your balances and due dates by setting customer email or text alerts.
Rates & Fees
- No annual fee.
- Required Security Deposit: $49, $99, or $200 refundable deposit based on your creditworthiness
- APR for purchases and balance transfers: 25.99%.
- No balance transfer fees.
- No foreign transaction fees.