CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select Mastercard
A great business card for American Airlines frequent flyers, which has a 65K miles signup bonus, but comes with a $99 annual fee.
Rewards & Perks
- 65,000 bonus miles (American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles) after spending $4,000 in purchases within the first 4 months.
- 2x miles on eligible American Airlines purchases.
- 2x miles on gas, car rentals, cable/satellite, and telecommunications merchants.
- 1 mile per dollar on all other purchases.
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 4 travel companions.
- Companion ticket for approx. $130: Earn an American Airlines $99 Companion Certificate each year after spending $30,000 or more. (Redeeming the certificate costs $99 for the ticketing fee plus $21.60 to $43.20 in government taxes and fees, based on itinerary. That's about $121-143 in total.)
- Preferred boarding on American Airlines domestic flights.
- WiFi discount: 25% savings on American Airlines in-flight WiFi (when you use your card).
- Personal Business Assistant: For 24/7 help with travel, hotel and dining arrangements.
- Free employee cards (with rewards on employee spending): Add employee cards at no additional cost, and earn all the rewards from their purchases.
- Earn 65,000 miles (American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles) after spending $4,000 in purchases within the first 4 months.
Rates & Fees
- Annual fee: $99. ($0 in the first year.)
- APR on purchases: 15.99-24.99%.
- No foreign transaction fees.
$99 ($0 for first year)
Up to 29.99%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. This APR may be applied to your account if you: (1) Make a late payment or (2) Make a payment that is returned. How Long Will the Penalty APR Apply? If your APRs are increased for either of these reasons, the Penalty APR may apply indefinitely.